Sell additional ticket types such as drinks and accommodation
Add-ons allows you to add additional ticket types to your event pages, such as drinks, travel or accommodation, offering you more flexible ticket management options, as well as online POS solutions for on-site transactions.
- Create, update, and stop sales for Add-ons
- Create an add-on that allows customers to upgrade their tickets
- Build reports for Add-ons sales
- Contact-free online POS for physical transactions usually made on-site e.g. drinks, merch etc.
To use Add-ons:
- Head to your event
- Navigate to Tickets then Add-ons
Click on the 'Create Add-on’ box
- Name your ticket and specify price, allocation, and on-sale / off-sale timings
- Click ‘add’ to save your ticket
- Once saved, you will then be able to edit or delete tickets
Please note that the price you need to enter here is the total retail price (i.e. the total amount the add-on will sell for) and not the face value price. This is because booking fees for Add-ons are calculated in reverse and will therefore be deducted from your ticket revenue. Your ‘take-home’ remittance for each ticket will be displayed as ‘£xx payable’ in the Add-ons table alongside the ‘edit’ and ‘delete’ options once you have saved your ticket.
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.