Embed YouTube, Soundcloud or Mixcloud content directly into your event
Event pages have been redesigned in RA Pro and one of the new features is the ability to embed content from YouTube, Soundcloud or Mixcloud directly into your event.
Whether it’s to include tracks and mixes from upcoming guests, share content from your own channel or profile, or simply exhibit the music policy customers should expect to hear at your events, Media Links enables you to interact with your audience in entirely new ways.
How to add Media Links to your events:
- Head to RA Pro
- Navigate to Events & tickets
- Locate your event and click ‘event management’
- Click ‘submit update’
- Scroll down to ‘Media’
- Paste your link in the media URL box and click ‘add’ e.g.
Important information on YouTube links
- You must use the full URL found in the search bar at the top of your browser e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=
- The following URL types will not work:
- Shortened URLs such as youtu.be/rSkV2EELE-E
- URLs that contain playlist information e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=rSkV2EELE-E&list=PLnZOad80R4nqnAtwaPIvN1mjeJZsPM0Gm&index=3&ab_channel=ResidentAdvisor
- To remove this information, either grab the URL from the original video or:
- Delete the syntax list=PLnZOad80R4nqnAtwaPIvN1mjeJZsPM0Gm&index=3&
- Repeat the previous two steps to add a second link
- Click ‘submit update’ to publish your links to your event
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Proand login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.