Sell RA Tickets on your website
If you have your own website you can use the RA Tickets widget to sell RA tickets directly to your customers, ensuring visitors stay on your site before, during and after buying a ticket.
What is a widget?
A widget is an external element you can add to your website. In this case it’s an embeddable ticket window that mirrors the complete ticket purchase journey that exists on RA.co.
This means that customers are able to view your ticket tiers in real-time, add tickets to their basket, and complete the purchase, without ever having to visit RA.
Why should I use it?
- Fewer clicks means it’s faster and easier for customers to buy a ticket from your site
- It keeps your customers on your website, encouraging them to browse your content
- You can track the ticket sales performance of your paid social advertising campaigns
- It’s simple and easy to set up
- It can be formatted to match your web design and branding
Where to find it?
- Head to RA Pro
- Scroll down to ‘Manage Promoters’
- Click on the relevant promoter name
- Click on the ‘Event Widget’ tab
- Amend the dimensions of the widget to fit your website design
- Choose between showing all your upcoming events, just one event, one specific event page or just the ticket box
- Edit the colours to match the colour scheme of your website (colour codes are based on HTML colour codes)
Once you’ve finished tweaking the settings you will be able to copy the embed code for use on your website as well as seeing a sample of how it will look.
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.