Add free tickets to your event
Selling free tickets is a great way to boost attendance at your events and can be especially helpful if you’re looking to get people through the door early on, or if you’re just starting out and want to grow your audience before charging an entry fee. While it’s entirely possible to manage free entry yourself, there are a number of benefits to selling free tickets on RA.
- Gauge attendance levels in advance of your events
- Receive real-time data on remaining venue capacity via the RA Ticket Scanner app
- Collect customer data for contact tracing / marketing purposes
If you want to sell additional free items such as drinks and merchandise, create an add-on.
To add a free ticket:
- Go to your event, and navigate to ‘Ticket management’
- Click ‘Add ticket’ to add a new ticket tier
- Fill in the details as you would with a normal ticket, but in the ‘Buyer pays’ box, put ‘0’
- Save the ticket
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.