Downloading Customer Data
How to download your customer data
You may want to access your customer data for a number of reasons:
- Send essential event information to ticket holders via email
- Keep a log of all attendees for contact tracing purposes
- Take a deeper dive into your ticket sales stats
- Add subscribers to your mailing list for marketing purposes
To download customer data:
- Head to RA Pro
- Click on the event you want to download ticket buyer data from
- Head to the “Audience Data” tab
- Select "Export Audience" from the dropdown
- You can either export your ticket data or your pre-registration data
- Tick the fields you want to export
- Click “Export” to download your data
The fields that are auto selected are the fields you would need for a barcode .csv export if you are wanting to upload your barcode data into a ticket scanning system.
Due to GDPR/CCPA regulations you must not use this data for marketing / mailing lists / uploading to any 3rd party websites unless customers have opted in.
After your event has taken place you will only be provided with the email data of ticket buyers who opted in to receive marketing emails from you.
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Proand login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.