How to change the visibility of your tickets
If you’re selling tickets for an event, you might want to hide ticket tiers for a number of reasons:
- The previous tier is sold out and therefore no longer relevant
- You have introduced a new tier with updated purchase info in place of an existing tier
- You don’t want customers to see the price of your earlier releases
- You want to set up hidden tickets for pre-sales, discounted tickets or hidden upgrades
To hide a ticket tier:
- Go to your event, and navigate to ‘Ticket management’
- Locate the ticket that you want to hide, click the three dots on the right and select ‘Edit’
- Check the box underneath the ticket name that says “Hide ticket from event listing”
- Hit the save button at the bottom
- You’ll then see a “Hidden” tag applied to the ticket on the Ticket management page
If you want customers to be able to access a hidden ticket, create a promo code.
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.