I want to make an order
How can I pay for my tickets?
- American Express (in GBP, EUR and USD)
- PayPal (available for all currencies except GBP)
- Maestro (only available for GBP and EUR)
- Apple Pay
What are transaction fees?
Our transaction fees covers the costs of providing our ticket service.
We incur charges every time we take a card payment. We have labour and office costs for our developers, who build and maintain RA's website and our event discovery App, the RA Guide. We provide round-the-clock customer and promoter support and infrastructure to ensure you can buy tickets securely and speedily in over 50 countries. We cover all of these costs with one small per-ticket fee.
It goes deeper than that, too. RA is an independent company dedicated to supporting the electronic music community. By buying your ticket through RA, you become a part of that mission.
Why was my purchase unsuccessful?
- You entered incorrect card details (e.g. card number or expiry date)
- You entered an incorrect security code/CVV
- The billing address you provided does not match the address your bank has registered for the card you used.
- You have insufficient funds in your account.
- Your bank may be blocking any transactions made through Resident Advisor—please contact your bank.
- An incorrect password was given at the 3D Secure stage. If you are using Visa, for example, the 3D Secure stage is called Verified by Visa and looks like this.
- Your current IP address is in a country that differs from your billing address. This can sometimes cause transactions to be blocked.
I have been given a promo code. How do I make use of this?
- Promo codes that give you a discount
- Promo codes that give you access to private tickets
How secure is my personal information?
Who decides the pricing and availability of tickets?
Should I buy an RA ticket from someone I don’t know?
If you’ve bought a ticket and you still need help, go to My Tickets. Login and click on “View tickets” for the order you need help with.