How to submit your event
It’s completely free to list your event on RA.
Once you’ve submitted your event - and it has been approved - your event will appear in our event listings which are visited by over half a million users per month.
Events are ranked based on the number of people who have clicked attending on the event. People that purchase a ticket are automatically added to the “attending” list.
The more people attending your event, the higher it will sit in the listings.
Submit your event:
To begin submitting your event click here.
You must be logged in to your RA user account in order to submit an event. All events must be approved by our events approval team before being made live.
- Add as much information about your event as possible
- Submit your event as far in advance as you possibly can to maximise exposure on our site
- List your lineup as TBA if it’s yet to be confirmed or announced
- List your venue as TBA if it’s yet to be confirmed or announced
- Be sure to add your promoter account under the “promoters” section during the event submission process - this means your event will be listed on your promoter page and you will be able to add tickets. Need to set up a promoter account? Head here.
Hiding your event or setting an embargo:
Once you’ve submitted your event, you can either hide it or set an embargo date and time for it to go live automatically. You can do this here.
Once you’ve submitted your event you can quickly add tickets to go live immediately.
- Click ‘sell tickets’
- Choose a default ticket title (e.g. early bird)
- Enter price, allocation and on-sale / off-sale date & time
- Click ‘add’ to publish your ticket
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to quickly add more tickets to your event
You can use the ‘Custom Title’ option to choose your own ticket titles but please note that these tickets will not go live until approved by our ticket approvals team.
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.