Automatically refund refused customers directly from the RA Ticket Scanner app
Occasionally there will be instances where ticket holders are refused entry into the venue. This could be for a number of reasons e.g. overcapacity, intoxication, venue door policy, or a positive COVID-19 test. As it becomes increasingly likely that rapid testing will be required at the point of entry in order for clubs and venues to safely reopen in 2021, we are anticipating a high volume of refund requests for positive COVID-19 tests (and subsequent rejections) at the door.
We have therefore built a tool to help you manage these rejections more effectively - and should you wish - process automatic refunds directly from the RA Ticket Scanner app.
How to use Rejection Refunds:
NOTE FOR VENUES: If you are signing up to use this feature as a venue, please make sure you inform any external promoters hosting nights at your venue that your door staff will be using this feature within the RA Ticket Scanner app.
On the door:
Please show your door staff how to use the reject function on the ticket scanner.
- Open the RA Ticket Scanner app and choose the event you are scanning tickets for
- Hit ‘Guest Management’
- Search for the name of the person you want to reject
- Swipe left on their name to reject their ticket
(If someone is rejected by mistake, this can be undone by tapping on the name, and clicking undo when prompted)
- Refunds will be automatically processed by RA the following week
- The customer will receive a refund email and their ticket minus an administrative fee within 4-10 working days of the refund being processed.
Check out the full user guide for the RA Ticket Scanner here.
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.
If you are a customer who was recently rejected at an event please contact us at [email protected] with your RA order number.