Offer flexible payment plans to your customers
For festivals and large-scale shows, we offer a ticket deposit scheme. Deposit schemes allow customers to spread the cost of a ticket through multiple instalments. You can choose your own price points and deadlines. Deposits are non-refundable, and tickets can be re-allocated to new customers should a deadline be missed.
How it works:
- Customers will see the first instalment as a purchase option for your event.
- Once purchased, they will receive payment instructions for the following instalment via email, which can only be accessed via that same user account.
- Automated email reminders will be sent out to ticket buyers 6 days, 4 days and 48 hours before the deadline to ensure they complete their purchase.
- Only once all instalments are paid will the customer receive their barcode for entry to the event.
How to enable deposit schemes:
Email [email protected] and include the following information:
- Link to your RA event page
- Breakdown of the number of instalments and price for each
- On-sale date and time for the first instalment
- Breakdown of the date and time of each deadline
Please note that deposit schemes are only available for tickets with a total value of over £40.
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.