Our ticketing integration with Spotify puts your event in front of 248 million monthly active users, and directs them to RA to buy tickets.
The integration can be found within the ‘concerts’ tab on artists' Spotify pages; geo-targeting ensures local shows are recommended first, and fans will be notified of new shows via personalised emails. All of this ensures that the people attending your parties are true fans of the music policy you promote.
You don’t need to do anything either; this is a free integration that has already started driving traffic to your events pages.
If you want to make the most of this feature however:
- Share Spotify links when posting tracks to your Facebook events or on socials
- Create a branded Spotify playlist and populate it with tracks from upcoming guests
To track ticket sales from Spotify:
- Head to RA Pro
- Click on the event you wish to track
- Head to the 'Statistics' tab
- Any sales coming from Spotify will appear under the 'Acquisition' header
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.