Create a pre-registration page for your event
Sometimes, you might want to create a holding page for your event and allow users to ‘pre-register’ for it. This page can contain a description and a YouTube video, and will allow users to express their interest to be notified when the event goes live.
To create a pre-registration page:
- Submit an event
(The pre-registration page title and description will automatically populate from your event title and description. If your event needs to remain hidden, create an Embargo.)
- On the event Overview page, scroll down to the ‘pre-registration’ form
- Set the start and end dates & times for the pre registration period
(If you want the event to go live automatically once your pre-registration finishes, ensure your end time (the ‘Date To’ field) matches the end-time for your embargo.)
- You can also add a YouTube video to a pre-registration page, just add the Video ID
Video ID is the syntax after 'v=' in the URL. e.g. for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSkV2EELE-E, the Video ID would be rSkV2EELE-E.
Exporting sign-up data
Once pre-registration has finished, you’ll then want to export your sign-up data so you can email your pre-sale link out to your customers.
To do this:
- Head to Ticket Management*
- Click “Export Pre-registration”
* Ticket Management will only be visible if you have submitted tickets
If you’re an event promoter or event organiser and you still need help, go to RA Pro and login. Then use the “Help” button in the corner to contact us.